Charley Bradley Roundball Classic
University of Tampa
April 28, 2018, 11:30am - 3:30pm
Project Uplift is hosting "The Charlie Bradley Roundball Classic" at the University of Tampa on April 28, 2018. This is the first of what we hope will become an annual luncheon and basketball game to support youth basketball and coaching in the Tampa area. Your support is greatly appreciated in helping us kick off our inaugural event. In addition to attendees, we welcome contributors and sponsors.
The program will consist of the following events -
Luncheon Panel Discussion on "Character Centered Coaching"
11:30am - 12:30pm in the Sword and Shield Room
Tampa area coaches discuss the need for, and implementation of Character Centered Coaching.
Executive Director, Project Uplift
University of Tampa Two-Time Division II NCAA Girls Champion, Head Volleyball Coach
Tampa Catholic Athletic Director and Head Boys Basketball Coach, 2017 Coach of the Year
Head Boys Basketball Coach Berkeley Prep, 2017 State Boys Class 8A Champion
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Wide Receiver Coach
High School All Star Basketball Game
1:00pm - 2:30pm in the Cass Gym
Hillsborough vs Pinellas
Celebrity Basketball Game
2:45pm - 3:30pm in the Cass Gym
After the Celebrity Basketball Game in Cass Gym
Raffle participants must be present (or their share will be donated)
• Raffle tickets are $5.00. Available during the event or by contacting Coach J (see below).
• The All Star and Celebrity games are $10.00. Children 10 and under are free. Tickets will be available at the Cass Gym.
• The VIP Luncheon tickets are $100.00. There are only 50 seats, so purchase your tickets now before they are gone. Tickets available on Project Uplift's tickets page or contact Coach J (see below).
All funds raised will go towards -
• Charley Bradley Basketball Camp Scholarships
• Project Uplift Co-Ed Basketball Programs
• Project Uplift Character Centered Coaching Clinics and Seminars
For more information please contact Coach J -
• Cell: 813-447-4887
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: ProjectUplift.net
Project Uplift is a non-profit registered in the state of Florida.
Founded in 1995 by John Johnson, "Coach J", a former University of Michigan basketbal player who has been coaching all levels for over 30 years.
Our goal is to use sports to help youth realize their best selves and become proactive leaders in their communities.
“In One Voice we must share our Love”
- Carlos Santana